Monday, May 5, 2008

I guess I was supposed to blog more...

Well, I was just looking over the syllabus to get ready for the final, when I saw that I was supposed to be blogging much more than I did this semester. I guess with everything so busy, I didn't even think about blogging since it wasn't often talked about it class. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem!
I'm glad that grad students don't have a lot of exams to take throughout the semester. I think that I prefer doing papers and projects instead of having the pressures of a test. What does everyone else think?

1 comment:

ShannonS said...

Hi Heather,
Yes, I am feeling the crunch of blogging as well.
I am also glad we are taking the same classes over the summer. The summer schedule should be interesting too!
I went mountain biking this weekend.. been a while since I have done that... wow.
Hope you had a good weekend,
See you tonight-