Monday, January 14, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Heather Hatch and I am getting my master's in childhood inclusive education. My BA is from Roberts Wesleyan College in cross-cultural ministry. I spent the last three years at different jobs and figuring out what I wanted to do before deciding to teach. My most recent job was as a head teacher for one year olds, which I loved, but it was time to move on. Now I will be subbing while taking classes here full-time.
I'm glad that this class seems like it will be fun. When I heard the course name, I was thinking it might be kind of boring...

1 comment:

Pibit said...

Hi Heather ---
I am in my second year inInclusive Education (Taking my time with this) and will not complete my dgree for another 2 years. Trying to save money for the big student teaching year!
What can you tell much about cross cultural ministry, so please fill me in.
This does appear to be a veryinteresting class, and I am glad you are next to me so we can help each other out!!
See you next week!
~Nancy